Friday, April 22, 2011

My Vacation - The Disney Wonder

All Aboard the Disney Wonder Cruise Ship! After taking a bit of a break from my blogging activities it’s time to catch you up on all my adventures.  February brought on a well needed week long vacation and a cruise to Mexico.  My Daughter and I set sail from Los Angeles for a trip to the Mexican Rivera including stops in Cabo San Lucas & Puerta Vallarta.  What an adventure we had! Besides living with all the Disney characters and all the latest Disney movies in 3D at your fingertips we embarked upon quite a few adventures on our trip.  We had a chance to set sail with pirates and go to a deserted island were all the kids got to hunt for buried treasure.  I went on a canopy adventure that included zip lines, mountain climbing, crazy bridges and even a virtual tight trope.  We had an opportunity to hold a real live wild animal, a baby lion. And lastly no cruise is complete unless I get to participate in what else but the guest talent show.  Food, Fun, and Excitement were all the center of our week.  Check out some of the pictures from our adventures as well as Ms. Earth’s Appearance with our Dinning Servers who hail from Finland.




No comments:

Post a Comment