Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Holiday Time

Unfortunately on my way to work one day I was in a car accident so without my wheels I was stuck at home the weekend of Miss California USA and Miss California Teen USA but a big congrats to the new tittle holders as well as my friend Alaina Bliar who made 2nd runner-up in the Teen division.

With the holiday season in full bloom remember to stop and not only give thanks but to tell your friends and family that you love and appreciate them.  Don't forget the reason for the season has nothing to do with eating lots of food or shopping until you drop.  Please make a donation to a local charity or do something nice for someone who can't do the same for themselves.  "It is more blessed to give than it is to receive"

Stay tuned to hear about my holiday adventures, so much to do, so many events, not enough of me to go around........

No comments:

Post a Comment