Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Miss Southern California & Miss Long Beach Pageant

What a busy time it is in the pageant world right now.  So many pageants and just not enough time to make it to all of them.  Two of my last appearances were at the Miss Long Beach and Miss Southern California Pageant and the send off party for the Miss California Coed Pageant Contestants.  The Competition was fierce at the Long Beach Pageant and there were titleholders everywhere. The judging panel included my friend Andrea Preuss who is a former Mrs America and Mrs United States and two former Miss USA's.  I couldn't even get my camera ready fast enough to snap photos with everyone that was there.  I had a few friends competing and they did an awesome job.  A big Congrats to two girls I used to coach, Londonn Winters for making top 3 and Isabelle Richards the new Little Miss Southern California. Also a big congrats to everyone who competed at Miss Royal Essence Nationals, Miss Black Globe and Miss Nevada California Tropic Pageants which were all held the same weekend. My daughter was even 3rd runner up at the Nevada Pageant for California Tropics, so congrats to Bianca too!

The next weekend I spent at a send-off party with the California Coed girls getting them ready for Nationals over Thanksgiving week.  Unfortunately I won't get to go to Nationals with the girls since my daughter is turning 2 that week and we have a jam packed weekend with Disneyland, Knotts Berry Farm, Yo Gabba Gabba Live and parties.  I know so many girls are getting ready for Nationals with American Coed and National American Miss so I wish them all the best of luck, you will all do a great job.  Be yourself and smile big!

No comments:

Post a Comment